Monday, February 1, 2016

Looking ahead this week: Rare new material on Louise Brooks' early life in Kansas

Lately, I've been researching Louise Brooks' early life in Kansas from the time she was born through 1922, when she left the state headed for New York City to join Denishawn.

In doing so, I've uncovered all manner of new material -- new images, new clippings, new facts, new information.

I'll be sharing some of that new material this week on the Louise Brooks Society blog, starting tomorrow with "a first." Don't miss it. You simply won't believe what I've found!

Actually, Louise Brooks might turn a little red with embarrassment at some of the images I've uncovered.

I'm talking about pictures of the future actress that haven't been seen in about 100 years.

Be sure not to miss out. Join Google Friend connect to follow this blog, or subscribe to its RSS feed. Both options can be found in the right hand column.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger