Monday, November 2, 2009

Advertisements for myself

I spotted this advertisement for Jan Wahl's Through A Lense Darkly, a highly readable collection of autobiographical essays which includes a piece on Louise Brooks.

I wrote about the book back in August for examiner.com. You can read my article here.

I am honored to be listed after sci-fi great Ray Bradbury and actress Julie Harris as someone with something to say about this fine book! That's fine company indeed.

If you haven't gotten a copy of Through a Lense Darkly already, don't hesitate. It was published by BearManor, and can be purchased on-line and at better bookstores.

Jan Wahl is also the author of another new book, of interest, Dear Stinkpot: Letters from Louise Brooks, also published by BearManor. That title is also available on-line. Check it out.

1 comment:

Louise Brooks Society said...

In a letter I received from Jan Wahl, he mentioned that Ray Bradbury told him that as a youngster he had had his own crush on Louise Brooks.

Powered By Blogger