Monday, April 1, 2024

Lost Louise Brooks films to be released on DVD

What is better than one? How about four!

The Louise Brooks Society has learned that four Louise Brooks films previously thought lost will be released on DVD sometime within the coming year. Wow! Wow! Wow! and Wow!

When I first became interested in Louise Brooks ever so long ago, I sometimes thought I would never see some of her more obscure films, let alone films which were once thought lost. But, miracles happen, dreams come true, and wishes are fulfilled .... I can't say more. Stay tuned to this blog and the Louise Brooks Society website for further information.

It is always a thrill to see images of Louise Brooks that you haven't seen before. Now imagine seeing moving images of the actress that haven't been seen in nearly 100 years!

THE LEGAL STUFF: The Louise Brooks Society™ blog is authored by Thomas Gladysz, Director of the Louise Brooks Society  (www.pandorasbox.com). Original contents copyright © 2024. Further unauthorized use prohibited. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

2 comments:

gatsby's green light said...

Wow is right!! Great news. I can't wait to hear more about what's coming our way.

iBudd said...

I vote to get rid of April Fool's Day.

Powered By Blogger