Monday, September 9, 2024

Nifty new illustrations of Louise Brooks

Corrine Adams is a gifted artist / illustrator and fan of Louise Brooks. Recently, she sent me some charming print-outs of her recent illustrations of Brooks, which she said have an "art-deco" look. In the note which accompanied the illustrations, Adams mentioned that she enjoyed "making up my own movie posters." I like them. I think they are pretty nifty.






THE LEGAL STUFF: The Louise Brooks Society™ blog is authored by Thomas Gladysz, Director of the Louise Brooks Society  (www.pandorasbox.com). Original contents copyright © 2024. Further unauthorized use prohibited. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

2 comments:

Karen said...

These are delightful! What a talent!

Mrs. Adams said...

Thank you! The L.B.'s portrait of her on the couch w/ a musical instrument is from a painting in the movie's background in Pandora's Box.

Powered By Blogger