Saturday, August 10, 2024

In Memory of Louise Brooks

A dear friend, who once met Louise Brooks and spoke with her regularly and who now wishes to remain anonymous, sent me this snapshot of Louise Brooks' grave in Rochester, New York. It nearly brought me to tears. It is a beautiful image. I love the memory stones. My dear friend also told me he said a few words on my behalf to Louise.... There are good people in the world still.

Mary Louise Brooks (November 14, 1906 - August 8, 1985)


THE LEGAL STUFF: The Louise Brooks Society™ blog is authored by Thomas Gladysz, Director of the Louise Brooks Society  (www.pandorasbox.com). Original contents copyright © 2024. Further unauthorized use prohibited. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger