Sunday, December 25, 2022

Happy Holidays from the Louise Brooks Society

 

Happy Holidays from the Louise Brooks Society. Here follows a snapshot of the Louise Brooks bulb which hangs on my Christmas tree. It is handmade, and crafted by a fan; I believe I purchased it on eBay a number of years ago -- perhaps as long ago as ten or fifteen or more years ago (that is, way before anyone trademarked her name). Does anyone else have hand made Louise Brooks ornaments? I would love to see them. 

Here is a screen grab from Pandora's Box of Louise Brooks holding some mistletoe. She has such a warm, lovely smile. 

And lastly, a posed portrait of Louise Brooks standing near a small Christmas tree. Happy holidays, merry Christmas and happy new years to all good fans of Louise Brooks. Thank you for reading this blog.

A BIG thank you to everyone who has contributed to my GoFundMe campaign to raise funds to help me complete my forthcoming book, The Street of Forgotten Men: From Story to Screen and Beyond. The GoFundMe page is located HERE.

The Louise Brooks Society blog is authored by Thomas Gladysz, Director of the Louise Brooks Society. (www.pandorasbox.com). Original contents copyright © 2022. Further unauthorized use prohibited.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger