Friday, July 13, 2012

Booksigning for Louise Brooks edition of Diary of a Lost Girl

For those interested, I am signing copies of my book, the "Louise Brooks edition" of THE DIARY OF A LOST GIRL, at the Castro Theater on Sat, July 14th, as part of the annual SF Silent Film Festival. My signing follows the Festivals presentation of a new restoration of Pandora's Box. This is a likely last signing for the book, as I only have 20 copies left of the book. More could be printed, and it is available through regular sources, but 20 is all I have left...... just saying.

Joining me at the signing table will be Hugh Munro Neely, the director of the great documentary film, Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu.

My book signing is part of  a great line-up of author signings (by film historians, biographers, etc....) taking place throughout the festival. More info on the San Francisco Silent Film Festival blog.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger